We exist to facilitate the
development of land
Lower Mainland - Fraser Valley - Okanagan - Vancouver Island
Why our firm?
Developing property has never been more complicated, and it is not getting any easier.
We have in-house and external experts to navigate the complex development process
We work in conjunction with different levels of government agencies
We meet with the public and are actively involved throughout the process
You have an idea? We can help you realize it.
We take our clients’ properties from an idea to a finished product
OTG CAN HELP IF YOU ARE IN ONE OF THESE SITUATIONS
- I have questions regarding Zoning Bylaw, Zoning Map and Zoning Codes.
- Where to start in the Rezoning process, can I start rezoning my property ?
- I need more information regarding land zoning codes and ALR regulations
- How much does it cost for Land Surveying?
- Is my project in line with local BC city planning vision?
- Can I get a Construction Permit or a Development Permit?
- How long is the subdivision of land and rezoning application process?
OTG is your one-stop consultant for any development projects
One of the first rules of project management is to never “hope” for a positive result.
After all, a plan without action is a dream… an action without a plan is a nightmare…
We help you foresee the risks and challenges.
Development Potential Analysis
Feasibility Studies, Property Assessment, Highest and Best Use Analysis, Property Research
land use approvals
Zoning and Development Permits
OTG Developments has an ISA Certified Arborist®. We can provide consulting arborist services to assist you in the development process.
OTG prepares official plans, records and documents pertaining to legal surveys
Assessed per the Professional Practice Guidelines for Legislated Riparian Assessments in BC.
Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
Full service bookkeeping to year-end