Join the team
Junior Planner Position
OTG Developments Ltd. (OTG) is a Land Use Consulting and Planning firm operating from offices located throughout British Columbia. OTG has a position available for a Junior Planner based out of our Chilliwack head office. However, remote working may be possible for the right candidate. The Junior Planner is responsible for facilitating the development process associated with a wide variety of land development applications.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• Property Research
• Review Titles and Associated Legal Documents
• Process Development Applications
• Site Visits
• Meetings with Municipal, Regional and Provincial Staff
• Manage any required Consultants and Professionals
• Assist senior staff with Public Hearings and Council, Board and Commission Meetings
• Meetings and Correspondence with Clients
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills Required:
• Undergraduate/Graduate degree in Community, Urban or Regional Planning or similar
• Ability to perform at a high level with limited supervision, requiring independence and initiative to complete tasks
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must maintain a Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s Licence
• The incumbent must be able to travel regionally and work outside normal working hours from time to time.
Salary / Benefits:
Competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience.
Remote working with flexible hours may be available for the right candidate.
Applications will be accepted immediately and can be sent to:
You have an idea? We can help you realize it.
We take our clients’ properties from an idea to a finished product